- as a luminescent component in the production of LED;
- as a base for fluorescent paints in various signs and indicators;
- in art painting and polygraphy;
- as fillers for producing plastics, films, artificial fibers, leathers, fabrics, ceramics.
high conversion efficiency;
simple and available technology of the phosphors application;
the possibility of unlimited regeneration of their light emitting function.
|Excitation range, nm||200-400|
|Average particle size, micron||19-29|
- Emission color
- Excitation range, nm
- Average particle size, µm